To help keep schools calm and focused after the long summer break our competition prize this month is two fabulous ‘calming’ books:’The Big Book of Calmers’ and ‘Jenny Mosley’s Top Tips for Calmer Classrooms’. There will be two lucky winners and each winner will receive one copy of each book – so that is two books each worth £28.94 (RRP). To enter please go to our Facebook page: ‘Like’ our page; ‘Like’ the competition post; share post and post a comment on how this pack would help you and your school. The winners will be those who post the two ‘best’ comments. If you don’t ‘do’ Facebook, email your comment to Jenny@jennymosley.co.uk
Closing date, noon Monday 5th September 2016. Good luck everyone!
Click here for Calm Kids resources
Winners – names to be added after competition closing date above:
Winner 1: Lisa Claire
We love Jenny Mosley resources and circle time empowers our children to have a voice and be brave. We’d like these books as we have a number of new staff starting who are less experienced and I can’t think of a more positive welcome gift.
Winner 2: Mandie Thoburn (Was Tidey)
I love Jenny’s books, I have found them to be such an asset in my classroom. I have previously had a very challenging class with many different behavioural issues, however advice, resources, games and activities from a few of Jenny’s books helped transform the children and myself for the better, it was a great class to be part of. Much of this I have now built into my general teaching, time table and classroom management. These new books look great and they would certainly be a greatly appreciated and used well in my classroom as well as being used throughout the rest of the school. A calm classroom is a happy classroom and the best environment for the children to learn and interact
Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
1. Facebook and email entrants to win the prizes listed above.
2. The winners will be chosen by who has written the two best comments – this will be based on a democratic vote within our office. If anyone enters twice, they appear on the list once.
3. Please submit your name, job description, school or setting, Town or City; for example, Jane Blogs, Midday Supervisor, Sunny Day Primary, Wilmington along with your comment as we do reserve the right to use any comments submitted (please see no. 4 below).
4.We reserve the right to use any of the comments submitted for our website, catalogue, any resources or publications and for any other promotional or marketing material (please see no. 3 above). We will credit the comment writer.
5.We will try to contact the winner/s by: a) Writing the name into this article above after the closing date, b) Announcing it on the relevant Facebook post c) via email if we have your email address.
6.There is no cash alternative or cash value to this offer.
7.Prizes must be claimed within 2 weeks of competition closure so please look out for notifications.
WEBSITE EDITOR’S NOTES
1. Jenny Mosley’s educational Golden Model is used in many different schools and Early Years settings. Jenny trains staff through conferencing and schools training.
3. One of Jenny’s latest books, How to Create Calm Dining Halls is now available for sale and is ‘flying off the shelves’.
5. Jenny is available for training projects and conferences. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and how we can help. For all enquiries please email email@example.com or phone 01225 767157