This month we are giving away two complete sets of Jenny’s Small Books of the Golden Rules in Action books (each winner will receive one set of six books worth £42.95). These books, ideal for all ages, complement our Golden Rules series and work perfectly with the new Picture Playground Circles mentioned above and really bring the Golden Rules to life! Click here for ‘Jenny Mosley’s Small Books of the Golden Rules in Action’
To enter competition please go to our Facebook page: ‘Like’ our page; ‘Like’ the competition post; share post and post a comment saying how the ‘Small Books of the Golden Rules in Action’ would help the children in your school. Please read the T&Cs before entering. The winners will be those who post the two ‘best’ comments. If you don’t ‘do’ Facebook, please email your comment to Jenny@jennymosley.co.uk .
Closing date noon Monday 1st August 2016. COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Winners – names to be added after competition closing date above:
Winner 1: Josie Baker (email entry). Josie’s winning comment below:
Children learn best through stories they can relate to their world. What better way to embed positive behaviours than these delightful stories about caring for your playground, classroom and each other
Winner 2: Rebecca Stewart (Facebook entry). Rebecca’s winning comment below:
As a new school starting up, we have decided to use jenny Mosley’s golden rules as our integrated all-through behaviour model. These books would support assembly (the big push for the term) as well as enable children to have the bigger picture of each rule for circle time. They would be a fab resource for our school.
Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
1. Facebook and email entrants to win the prizes listed above.
2.Winners will be chosen by who has written the two best comments – this will be based on a democratic vote within our office. If anyone enters twice, they appear on the list once.
3. Please submit your name, job decription, school or setting, Town or City; for example, Jane Blogs, Midday Supervisor, Sunny Day Primary, Wilmington along with your comment as we do reserve the right to use any comments submitted (please see no. 4 below).
4.We reserve the right to use any of the comments submitted for our website, catalogue, any resources or publications and for any other promotional or marketing material (please see no. 3 above). We will credit the comment writer.
5.We will try to contact the winner/s by: a) Writing the name into this article above after the closing date, b) Announcing it on the relevant Facebook post c) via email if we have your email address.
6.There is no cash alternative or cash value to this offer.
7.Prizes must be claimed within 2 weeks of competition closure so please look out for notifications.
WEBSITE EDITOR’S NOTES
1. Jenny Mosley’s educational Golden Model is used in many different schools and Early Years settings. Jenny trains staff through conferencing and schools training.
3. One of Jenny’s latest books, How to Create Calm Dining Halls is now available for sale and is ‘flying off the shelves’.
5. Jenny is available for training projects and conferences. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and how we can help. For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01225 767157