The Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) is a major development for funding…to support disadvantaged 3 and 4 year olds….in the DES report ‘Intervening Early’ evaluators reported that JENNY’s programme (including Circle Time for Early Years) “can be used to enhance personal and social development and to develop a sense of self worth…. particularly for those with socialisation problems”.
What delegates will gain from the day
• Inspiration to find new ways to make their own circle times exciting and vibrant for young children
• Determination to develop a personal energy care plan for themselves
• Understanding of the spiritual dimension of their work and how to ‘Be The Change You Want To See’ (Gandhi)
• Knowledge of how recent research in emotional intelligence and neuroscience can illuminate their interactions with children
• Excitement about the power of fun and games to help children (and adults) learn!!
What makes this training day special?
During the day Jenny will work with a class of very young children to demonstrate the huge potential of circle time to support children to develop social and emotional skills and values even in a very short time. Jenny will use puppets, games and speaking and listening activities and show how her Five Skills and Five Step model of Circle-Time is simple and straightforward – and can be used, with safe ground rules, by any enthusiastic early years’ practitioner. Also we give each delegate an amazing gift of our new ‘Golden Rules Box Set’ for young children
What past delegates say
“I just wanted to send an email saying how fantastic my staff found your course yesterday. All of them said how motivated they felt and they left buzzing rather than worn out which happens during other courses they have attended.” Amanda Parker, Nursery Manager, Here We Grow (The College Merthyr Tydfil)
Cost: £115 plus VAT per person – group bookings of 4 or more £95 per person plus VAT – lunch and refreshments included
Venue: Gladstone Primary School, Gladstone Road, Barry, CF62 8NA
Who’s it for: Teachers, TAs, Nursery Nurses, Childminders, all Early Years practitioners!
To book a place: please complete attached application form and fax back to 01225 755631, email to email@example.com or post to Jenny Mosley Consultancies, 28A Gloucester Road, Trowbridge, Wilts, BA14 0AA. If you have any queries please contact Joanna on 01225 767157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org