Morning Workshop 9am – 11.30am
The Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) is a major development for funding…to support disadvantaged 3 and 4 year olds….in the DES report ‘Intervening Early’ evaluators reported that JENNY’s programme “can be used to enhance personal and social development and to develop a sense of self worth….
particularly for those with socialisation problems”
What delegates will gain from the workshop
- Inspiration to find new ways to make their own circle times exciting and vibrant for young children
- Determination to develop a personal energy care plan for themselves
- Understanding of the spiritual dimension of their work and how to ‘Be The Change You Want To See’ (Gandhi)
- Knowledge of how recent research in emotional intelligence and neuroscience can illuminate their interactions with children
- Excitement about the power of fun and games to help children (and adults) learn!!
What makes this training workshop special?
- During the day Jenny will work with a class of very young children to demonstrate the huge potential of circle time to support children to develop social and emotional skills and values even in a very short time. Jenny will use puppets, games and speaking and listening activities and show how her Five Skills and Five Step model of Circle-Time is simple and straightforward – and can be used, with safe ground rules, by any enthusiastic early years’ practitioner.
What past delegates say
“Jenny’s live demonstration was an absolute “masterclass” of how to engage very young children, fresh into the Year R class, through circle time. She had every single one of the 30 Year R children completely entranced by her energy, enthusiasm and warmth; skilfully using puppets, actions, modelling, highly effective questioning promoting active participation at their level for a staggering 45 minutes. This is undoubtedly THE way to deliver the Golden Rules to Early Years children! Staff watched, mesmerised and enthralled and left the room eager to implement the strategies to children in their classes. We feel most privileged to have observed Jenny deliver a truly outstanding session that had such a marked impact on not only the teachers but also the children in our school. Many thanks!”
Jane West, Deputy Headteacher, Orchard Infant School, Dibden Purlieu
Cost: £65 plus VAT per person
Venue: Moorlands School Federation, Chantry Mead Road, Bath, BA2 2DE
Who’s it for: Teachers, Nursery Nurses, Childminders, all Early Years practitioners!
To book a place: Please click below to download then complete attached application form and fax back to 01225 755631, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Jenny Mosley Consultancies, 28A Gloucester Road, Trowbridge, Wilts, BA14 0AA. If you have any queries please contact Joanna on 01225 767157.