Simple to enter! Win a Golden Rules Box set for young children or one of five Golden Rules animal posters.
We know that young children respond well to simple, strong, charismatic images and engaging stories. We are therefore very pleased with this colourful box set – which we worked with the NDNA on.
The animal poster is also a great reminder of the simple Golden Rules of gentleness, kindness, working hard, honesty, listening and looking after things. These posters will inspire children to keep the Golden Rules in an appealing way!
To see all our Early Years resources click here.
To see all our training options click here or phone 01225 767157.
To enter please a follow us on Facebook, look for our “Golden Rules box set and posters giveaway” post, like it and put a brief comment under the post.
(We are always grateful to people who like and share our page and posts :-))
Competition closes at noon on Wednesday 9th September 2015.
(Those who are not on Facebook can enter by sending an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief comment about what which golden rule you need to promote most in your setting – your entry will be put into the ‘hat’ too!)
The winner’s names will be placed here when competition has closed:
Box set winner: Sheila Marie Lange
Golden Rules single poster winners
1. Adrienne Attwood
2. Mandy Scott
3. Gemma Brown
4. Jennifer Lawrence
5. Marie Embling
All entries – Facebook and email – are given equal weighting and two winners will be drawn after the closing date. Please remember to send your delivery address if you are a winner!
- One winner will be chosen at random from all Facebook and email entrants to in the Box Set.
- Five additional winners will be chosen at random to each win one Golden Rules Animal poster (as above).
- The winners will be chosen by putting all entries on a spreadsheet with numbered rows. A member of our staff team in a different office, is asked for a number between 1 and, say, 40 (or whoever many rows there are). If anyone enters the competition twice, they only appear on the list once. Email and Facebook entrants all put on the list together and each is given equal weighting in the draw.
- The winners’ names will be written into this article above. We will attempt to email winners and/or notify via Facebook but sometimes people don’t get our messages on Facebook so do check this article and the original Facebook post after the closing date to see if it’s you!
- Prizes must be claimed within 2 weeks of competition closure.
- There is no cash alternative or cash value to this offer.
- We will need your name and a delivery address if you are a winner so that we can send your prize!