Two and a Half Hour Workshops
Jenny is delighted now to be able to offer shorter workshops lasting two and a half hours. There are many advantages to this style of training, including:
- The host school staff are trained for free.
- Staff from neighbouring schools can book places on the course for a very reasonable fee.
- The school can remain open, meaning that a valuable INSET day is not used up.
- The shorter workshop means that the hall can be free in time for setting up for lunch.
- Most schools can copy with no or minimal supply staff needing to be called in while teachers undergo training.
Jenny can offer two and a half hour workshops In the following:
Building Resilience and Self-Esteem In The Early Years
Calm Dining Halls and Positive Lunchtimes
How Circle Time Can Support British Values
Positive Behaviour Management Training Workshop
Reducing Exclusions – How To Support Challenging Children
Staff Wellbeing and Wellbeing For Children