We are offering 5 free downloadables, click below this article to download.
1. From our new book “How to Create Calm Dining Halls” by Jenny Mosley – a good place to start with your dining hall – a Headteacher Questionnaire – or trigger questions to get you all thinking. (Link to book HERE)
2. From Wet Playground Games by Jenny Mosley and Helen Sonnet – whatever the weather the children need to relax and enjoy themselves at lunchtimes. (Link to book HERE)
3. From Playground Games by Jenny Mosley and Helen Sonnet – games for getting out in the playground and having fun. (Link to book HERE)
How to Create Calm Dining Halls
We know a healthy meal can help concentration, but dining halls are not just a place for children to refuel, they are also a place where children relax and learn valuable socialising skills. With Ofsted inspectors being asked to observe pupils during lunchtime, including in the dining hall in order to “consider how Lunchtime and the Dining Space contribute to good behaviour and the culture in the school”, and the introduction of free school meals – this new book has never been more needed!
The book is currently available for pre-order. If you place your order now, we will send you a copy hot off the press when it has been published. Link To Book
Price £23.95 To pre-order a copy of this book please call 01225 719204 or email email@example.com
(Please note – you will need to register or log in to your account to download the free resources)
Website Manager’s Notes
1. Jenny Mosley runs successful and transformative courses for Early Years and Primary education. Courses focus upon improving social skills, positive behaviour for learning, circle time and social skills, calm dining halls, lunchtimes and playtimes training – Click here to see all forthcoming public conferences that anyone can attend.
2. For all other training enquiries – better behaviour for learning, improved social and communication skills, circle times, working with parents as partners and more, phone 01225 767157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Resources to support all of Jenny’s training are available on our website www.circle-time.co.uk/shop
For fantastic resources, please visit our Webshop, or phone 01225 719204.