Assemblies can help with OFSTED by supporting SMSC and behaviour policy as well as bringing in creativity, quirkiness and fun! Active assemblies can switch children on to learning – do try some of the ideas below and contact us if you would like further information, training or resources.
Click on the downloads below for free assembly session plans!
Website Manager’s Notes
1. Jenny Mosley runs successful and transformative courses for Early Years and Primary education. Courses focus upon improving social skills, positive behaviour for learning, circle time and social skills, calm dining halls, lunchtimes and playtimes training –Click here to see all forthcoming public conferences that anyone can attend.
2. For all other training enquiries – better behaviour for learning, improved social and communication skills, circle times, working with parents as partners and more, phone 01225 767157 or email email@example.com.
3. Resources to support all of Jenny’s training are available on our website www.circle-time.co.uk/shop
- Free Assembly Plan – A Few of my Favourite Things (from Active Assemblies for Every Week)
- Free Assembly Plan – Each and Every One of Us (from Active Assemblies for Every Week P.74-75)
- Free Assembly Plan – The Seed of a Smile (From Active Assemblies for Every Week)
- Free Assembly Plan – The Meaning of Friendship (from More Active Assemblies p.26-27-28)
- Free Assembly Plan – The Worry Wheel (from More Active Assemblies p.66-67)
For fantastic resources, please visit our Webshop, or phone 01225 719204.