Jenny Mosley’s Calm Dining Halls and Positive Playtimes – Online Lunchtimes Supervisor and Midday Supervisor Webinar Training
Please choose the number of Midday Supervisor or Lunchtime Supervisor staff for training your team from the drop down box for the lunchtimes online webinar training. The cost is £65 per delegate. We recommend a minimum of 2 staff (preferably more) as they can discuss ideas, work through some of the strategies – it really helps – and having a senior manager on board also really works well!
(Please note: The access document will come to you by email – please look for the email and attachment in your inbox and Spam box in case it goes in there. If you pay by card this will be within a few minutes, if you opt for an invoice it could take up to 48 hours but would usually be with you within 12 hours.)
What is Included:
1. Pre-Recorded Lunchtimes Midday Supervisor and Lunchtime Supervisor Online Training Webinar:
Each delegate be licenced and gain access to a recorded lunchtimes training webinar (1.5 – 2 hours) for up to three months.
This Training package covers:
- Looking after your own positivity.
- Developing good relationships with children.
- New ideas to revitalise your Dining Hall systems.
- How to each children to take responsibility for their Social Times.
- The importance of adults playing games with children.
- Supporting play through Zoning.
- Managing Wet Play
2. Handouts and Booklets for Lunchtime Supervisor Online Training and Midday Supervisor Online Webinar Training: Also included with this online lunchtimes webinar training is a comprehensive range of downloadable handouts to support all the ideas and downloadable booklets to take lots of new games and ideas back into school.
3. Certificate of Participation for Lunchtime Supervisor Online Training and Midday Supervisor Online Webinar Training: When a delegate has completed the lunchtimes online webinar training, selected and downloaded their handouts and booklets – they can print out and complete their Certificate of Participation – a copy can go to school or in their portfolios.
What Delegates Will need:
Delegates will need access to a computer or laptop or equivalent device plus WiFi and the ability to run an MP3 video.
A pen and paper, a drink and an open, inquisitive mind are also good.
Copyright Notice: Please be aware that the online lunchtimes webinar video and all this paperwork and information is copyrighted and none of it can be copied, sold, shared, distributed or altered in any way.
What Are People Saying?
“Just wanted to let you know how much our online lunchtimes webinar training staff enjoyed the training. Feedback was excellent … staff buzzing … Thank you!” Concetta Preller, Assistant Head, Childs Hill School, London
“I’ve loved your positive energy, thank you!” Kiran Husain
“Thank you Jenny, I have been to one of your sessions before and this was just as inspiring in these strange times.” Mel Weeks