Staff Wellbeing (Schools, Caring professions, NHS)
Jenny Mosley’s Staff Wellbeing Training Webinar
“The Importance of Boosting our Own Mental Health and Wellbeing First So We Then Have the Energy to Help Others”
Please choose the number of staff you would like to participate in this Staff Online Wellbeing Webinar Training from the drop down box.
(Please note: When you make a purchase, the access document will come to you by email – please look for the email and attachment in your inbox and Spam box in case it goes in there. If you pay by card this will be within a few minutes, if you opt for an invoice it could take up to 48 hours but would usually be with you within 12 hours.)
What is Included:
1. Pre-Recorded Wellbeing for Staff Wellbeing Training Online Webinar:
Each delegate will be licenced and gain access to a recorded lunchtimes training webinar (1 hour 20 minutes) for up to three months.
This active and easy-to-watch webinar will help you:
- Bring mindfulness into your every day living; making the ordinary beautiful.
- Recognise your own self-esteem needs and work on them.
- Explore the Five Wells for Wellbeing.
- Create your own
- Create your own Wellbeing Action Plan – we have put together a downloadable plan for you to print off and complete or work with online to build your own unique circumstances into an action plan to help bring you balance and wellbeing.
- Also included in this Wellbeing Online Webinar Training is a downloadable handouts booklet to support the ideas and downloadable booklets to take lots of new games and ideas back into school.
3. Certificate of Participation for Staff Wellbeing Training Online Webinar:
When a delegate has completed the Staff Wellbeing Online Webinar Training, downloaded their handouts – they can print out and complete their Certificate of Participation – a copy can go in their portfolio.
What Delegates Will need for Staff Online Wellbeing Webinar Training:
Delegates will need access to a computer or laptop or equivalent device plus WiFi and the ability to run an MP3 video.
A pen and paper, a drink and an open, inquisitive mind are also good.
Copyright Notice: Please be aware that the online wellbeing webinar video and all this paperwork and information is copyrighted and none of it can be copied, sold, shared, distributed or altered in any way.
What Are People Saying about Jenny’s Staff Wellbeing Webinar Training Online Webinars?
“Just wanted to let you know how much our online … webinar training staff enjoyed the training. Feedback was excellent … staff buzzing … Thank you!” Concetta Preller, Assistant Head, Childs Hill School, London
“I’ve loved your positive energy, thank you!” Kiran Husain
“Thank you Jenny, I have been to one of your sessions before and this was just as inspiring in these strange times.” Mel Weeks