Abacus Primary School in Essex is celebrating achieving a great Ofsted report.
“I am so thrilled that Abacus school is being recognised as the wonderful golden-hearted school that it is. Just look at the way they have displayed their name!
They are all about creativity, vitality and warmth. In their playground is a wonderful old London red bus, which is used for fabulous role play and reading. I have run my 2 day conference at this school for many years now and the next two days at Abacus are 21st and 22nd September 2017 if you would like to book and come along! The delegates have always commented on the gentle ethos and inspiring initiatives they have going at this lovely school. So, with my team, I would like to heartily congratulate the Headteacher, Heidi Danniells, and all her amazing staff.” Jenny Mosley
Do Click Here to see the local paper to Abacus School where there is an article about the Ofsted report.
Here are a few snippets from the article:
• A full house of ‘Goods’ from the latest Ofsted report. Inspectors praised the leadership, teaching and early years practitioners at Abacus Primary School, as well as the behaviour and good achievements of its pupils.
• The school’s work on pupil’s personal development and welfare was ‘Outstanding’.
• The school make good provision for developing pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
Website Editor’s Notes
1. Jenny Mosley delivers keynote speeches, seminars and workshops at conferences and training events including headteachers’ conferences. For further information about Jenny’s work and availability please phone 01225 767157, email firstname.lastname@example.org or see our training section on the website.
2. For all enquiries about Conferences, Closure (INSET) Days and Working in School Days for positive behaviour, social and emotional skills development, staff well-being, circle time and lunchtimes and playtimes in Early Years settings and in mainstream and special schools – click here. Jenny’s training, consultancy and conferences are for teachers, teaching assistants, headteachers, midday supervisors and everyone who works with children in primary schools and early years settings.
3. Jenny Mosley’s Golden Model and training helps to promote positive behaviour, pupil voice, calmer lunchtimes and playtimes, SMSC, PSHE and British Values.