Jenny Mosley is delighted to be opening the annual conference for Learning Mentors in Southend-on-Sea, 17th March 2017, with a motivational keynote speech. Jenny’s key note speech is on ‘Boosting the Self Esteem of All Children and Adults’. This is particularly important in this climate where we need to do everything we can to boost the mental health of children in the primary school.
Sue Bell, Founder and Clinical Director of Kids Inspire, is also running a workshop on this day. The whole event promises to be inspirational and to provide valuable opportunities for networking and sharing experiences.
Please Click Here to download a flyer and pass to any Headteachers and Learning Mentors who may be interested in finding out more.
To book visit www.carillonstrategic.co.uk
Website Editor’s Notes
- Jenny Mosley delivers keynote speeches, seminars and workshops at conferences and training events including headteachers’ conferences. For further information about Jenny’s work and availability please phone 01225 767157, email email@example.com or see our training section on the website.
- For all enquiries about Conferences, Closure (INSET) Days and Working in School Days for positive behaviour, social and emotional skills development, staff well-being, circle time and lunchtimes and playtimes in Early Years settings and in mainstream and special schools – click here.
- Jenny Mosley’s training, consultancy and conferences are for teachers, teaching assistants, learning mentors, headteachers, midday supervisors and everyone who works with children in primary schools and early years settings.
- Jenny Mosley’s Golden Model and training can help you promote positive behaviour, pupil voice, calmer lunchtimes and playtimes, SMSC, PSHE and British Values.
- For more information about this conference, and to book places visit www.carillonstrategic.co.uk