We wrote up a little blog from Jenny’s summer training in Scotland (which can be found below) but since then there has been some lovely feedback filtering through to us. A big thank you to all the participants on the Glasgow and Edinburgh courses – it was a great couple of days.
Here’s are a few of the comments:
- “This is a very interesting feel-good course. Full of useful positive suggestions on how to improve mindfulness in our school.” St Marks RC Primary
- “I work in a High School and I found the Lunchtimes course really helpful” Broughton High School.
- “I was reminded of the motivational power of positivity and how we can make a difference to a child’s life.” Ferryhill School
- “Excellent, joyful activities to participate in.” Ferryhill School
- “This workshop will alter my approach to solving problems… from now on I will use circle time more and create a positive atmosphere.” Eastbank Primary School
- “I love the puppets and the clapping games. Jenny’s energy is amazing and her ‘Can Do’ attitude.” Eastbank Primary School.
To find our more about Jenny’s training just call 01225 767157 or email email@example.com or see our website online training enquiry form.
(The photograph is a general one from Edinburgh – just because it looks nice 🙂 )