I just had to share this little pic of my granddaughter Millie. She has natural style and adores choosing her clothes… but it really made me smile because it’s exactly what I’m packing to go to Glasto.
I’ve got my pink wellies, my white net ballerina dress, a leopard skin scarf but I’m afraid Mills hasn’t quite got it right as you do need the yellow felt crown to top it all off!! I adore all my grandchildren – but the little girls who include my son’s daughters – are just as bonkers boho with their clothes. I remember with my own children struggling to make them wear what I wanted them to wear and their wills were so much stronger than my energy levels so I gave up.
When my Mum got much older she too was still determined to wear what she wanted, where she wanted, so it didn’t matter if the pink boa got wet in the rain. So when we grow old no doubt we’ll all be wearing a lot of purple netting!
Website Editor’s Notes
1. Jenny Mosley delivers keynote speeches, seminars and workshops at conferences and training events including headteachers’ conferences. For further information about Jenny’s work and availability please phone 01225 767157, email firstname.lastname@example.org or see our training section on the website.
2. For more information about Conferences, Closure (INSET) Days and Working in School Days for positive behaviour, social and emotional skills develoment, staff well-being, circle time and lunchtimes and playtimes in mainstream and special schools – click here.
3. Jenny Mosley’s training, consultancy and conferences are for teachers, teaching assistants, headteachers, midday supervisors and everyone who works with children in primary schools and early years settings.
4. Jenny Mosley’s Golden Model and training helps to promote positive behaviour, pupil voice, calmer lunchtimes and playtimes, SMSC, PSHE and British Values.
5. To see details of one of Jenny Mosley’s latest books ‘How to Create Calm Dining Halls’ – click here.
6. To see all resources for schools, dining halls and playgrounds – click here.