We were delighted to see Jenny’s dining hall article in the TES on 16th October 2015! You can CLICK HERE to see the edited article, the fully article is only in the printed version.
Website Editor’s Notes
1. Jenny Mosley’s article was called “Golden Rules will have pupils eating out of your hand” and a shortened version of the article can be accessed here: https://www.tes.com/news/school-news/breaking-views/golden-rules-dining-hall-will-have-pupils-eating-out-your-hand
2. Jenny Mosley’s educational Golden Model is used in many different schools and Early Years settings. Jenny trains staff through conferencing and schools training.
3. Our webshop and catalogue are brimming wirh products to help schools and life in the classroom. See our Dining Hall resources here.
4. Jenny’s latest book, ‘How to Create Calm Dining Halls’ is now available for sale and is becoming very popular with schools.
5. Jenny is available for training projects and conferences. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and how we can help. For all enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01225 767157