Jenny was delighted to have the opportunity to visit India and the amazing Teacher Foundation, with whom Jenny has had a long working relationship over many years. Maya Menon, Director of The Teacher Foundation and Jenny have worked together to bring together Jenny’s Golden Model to Indian schools.
With a busy few weeks in India, Jenny is all set to support the work of The Teacher Foundation by bringing her training and educational model to several different schools in different parts of India. The schools to be visited include:
- La Martiniere School for Boys in West Bengal
- Jain College in Bangalore
- Vasant Valley School in New Delhi
- Shriram School in Gurgaon, New Delhi
The Teacher Foundation (TTF) is based in Bangalore and is directed by Maya Menon. The Foundation celebrates having had over ten years of teacher training and school support. Over the first ten years, The Foundation reached out to around 25000 teachers and school heads in both memorable and professionally-enabling ways.
We are always delighted to hear from people in different countries who are interested in international training projects.
Website Manager Notes
1. For more information about The Teacher Foundation go to: http://www.teacherfoundation.org
2. Jenny Mosley has had very strong links with The Teacher Foundation and during these ten years has visited India regularly to work with Maya Menon, the Director of TTF, and with many teachers and schools on international training projects.
3. Jenny Mosley has successfully taken her Golden Model to many different countries worldwide. The model easily embraces different cultures and countries and works successfully with educational system that we have come across to date. To find out more about Jenny Mosley’s international training and partnership working and how her training, consultancy, resources and conferencing can help support your organisation’s aims, please phone 01225 767157 or email email@example.com