Hi Everyone, I have just finally faced the fear – and got on and done them. Webinars!
Pre-recorded in-your-own-time active webinars! I am very pleased to present: “Calm Dining Halls and Positive Playtimes”.
I have pioneered happier lunchtimes ideas for over forty years, written over twenty books on the subjects, been part of a BBC documentary on the subject and, more importantly, been active in schools weekly working with midday supervisors and teachers. So I know – these tried and tested ideas work. Enthusiastic testimonials are always available from my office.
My belief is unless you get lunchtimes right – nothing goes right. If you have aggrieved MDSAs, bored children and complaining teachers, there’s going to be a moany old atmosphere in your school. Revolutionise, re-inspire and re-invigorate everyone with this webinar – I have created this webinar for lunchtime supervisors, senior managers involved in lunchtimes and teaching assistants and anyone who helps out at lunchtime.
Encourages everyone to:
- Promote systems to help run dining halls more smoothly
- To involve children in taking responsibility for their lunchtimes
- Support positive playground behaviour
- Engage everyone in traditional and more active games
- Manage wet playtimes well
- Organise playground space
The good news is you don’t have to sit still for two hours!! There are games to practice so you can take them back to the children, you can pause, reflect and take a break and come back refreshed.
We are also very pleased to include some really useful extras, in addition to handouts, that we think will really help lunchtimes, including:
- Wet Play Games
- Socially-distanced Skipping Games
- Traditional Games
- Top Tips for Dining Hall Supervisors
- Jenny Mosley’s Top Tips for Midday Supervisors
- Pocket Long Rope Skipping Games
We are grateful to have received some early comments back from the webinar training, including:
- “Just wanted to let you know how much our online webinar training staff enjoyed the training. Feedback was excellent … staff buzzing … Thank you!” Concetta Preller, Assistant Head, Childs Hill School, London
- “I’ve loved your positive energy, thank you!” Kiran Husain
- “Thank you, Jenny, I have been to one of your face to face sessions before but this online session was just as inspiring in these strange times.” Mel Weeks
Do see the trailer below.
Also for schools who have bought the lunchtimes webinar training, there will be an option to book Jenny for a Zoom call to discuss any specific areas that are specific to your school after you have introduced the initiatives – please do enquire about pricing for this if you are interested.
There’s a downloadable certificate for each participant. Do get in touch.
To purchase this webinar training,
Either: Email: email@example.com and ask for Lunchtimes Webinar Training
Or: Purchase online – Click Here and select your webinar.
See you online!!
Website Manager’s Notes
To see all the webinars that are available, please Click Here.
To contact us regarding webinar, training and consultation please email Circletime@jennymosley.co.uk or use our website contact form.
For resources to back up the strategies please visit our online Shop.