- Laughter in schools
- Order your free 2013 catalogue for plenty of inspiration and simply gorgeous and practical resources
- See the QCT model in practice - special opportunity in June 2013
- Free Training for Schools - this is not a competition - its a training option!
- Low-level Disruptive Behaviour
- Schools Need Each Other!
Forthcoming Courses & Events
More Forthcoming Courses
Visit the Circle Time Shop
£9.99 Pocket Ball Games of the Week (pack of 3)
£9.99 Pocket Craze of the Week (pack of 3)
£13.99 Promoting Positive Behaviour by NDNA
£35.94 Golden Rules Stickers for Young Children
£4.74 Golden Rules Poster for Young Children (single poster A3)
£25.00 Golden Rules Box Set for Young Children (Coming soon – July 2013)
On this site we provide you with essential information on training and resources to help you introduce and maintain fantastic educational systems in your school.
The Quality Circle Time model is a whole approach used for early years settings and primary and secondary schools to:
· Promote social skills and positive relationships;
· Encourage positive behaviour and a caring and respectful ethos;
· Help children develop their self-esteem and self-confidence;
· Support the emotional well-being of children and adults;
· Create calm and happy lunchtimes and playtimes through lunchtime games and actitivies;
· Promote the social and emotional development and creativity of children;
· Help teachers develop areas such as PSHE, SEAD, SEAL, ECaT, Achievement for All.
For training for individuals, INSET days, working in school non-closure days, cluster and network conferences or Local Authority partnership projects contact Jenny Mosley’s consultancy offices on 01225 767157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For creative and unique classroom resources that underpin the Quality Circle Time model please phone 01225 767157, email email@example.com or go to www.circle-time.co.uk/shop