Have you seen this? We were delighted to catch sight of this on the BBC Breakfast News a few days agonewspaper article. Isn’t it great to see Headteachers using the power of puppets? This Headteacher,Geoff Smith from Kehelland Primary School, Camborne, Cornwall, was on the national BBC breakfast television show about lessons in manners and patience using puppets.
Here are some links to Jenny’s work with puppets from You Tube
1. Jenny Mosley presents the seal puppet at the Findhorn Northern Lights Conference 2009
2. The power of using puppets – clips from a Findhorn conference
3. DVD clip of using puppets with early years children
Website Editor’s Notes
1. Jenny Mosley’s Golden Model promotes the ideas and skills for positive behaviour, happier lunchtimes and playtimes and the use of Golden Rules of moral values. Quality Circle Time is great for developing social and emotional competencies.
2. Jenny Mosley regularly delivers keynote speeches, seminars and workshops at conferences and training events including headteachers’ conferences. For further information about Jenny’s work and availability please phone 01225 767157, email email@example.com or go to www.circle-time.co.uk
3. For all enquiries about Closure Days and Working in School Days in positive behaviour, social and emotional skills develoment, staff well-being, circle time and lunchtimes and playtimes phone 01225 767157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4.To see the wide range of puppets in our webshop CLICK HERE.