(Many thanks to Alex www.alexfranklin.co.uk for the photograph.)
Young teachers are precious. They are at the beginning of their career and thrown in the deep end of a very difficult time in education. The question of who inspires them and who nurtures them is really important. I love this team of London East Teacher Training Alliance (LETTA). Brigitte Boylan, Caroline de Souza, Rachael Fitzgerald and Ben Sperring do a fabulous job of enriching and supporting all the young teachers here. I’m very lucky because they bring me in each year to do practical workshops. Here I am in their lovely formal photo which one young wit (I can’t find his name!!) suggested it should be called “Growth Mindsets In Action!!”
Website Manager’s Notes
- Jenny Mosley is available for self-esteem boosting INSET training days, Working In School Days and for longer projects involving several schools for schools training like the Peterborough Model Above.
- If you are interested in booking just a day of training, Jenny runs open training conferences around the country throughout the year. Jenny also excels as an educational presenter at schools conferences, LA conferences and Headteacher conferences.
- The areas of Jenny’s expertise include training for positive behaviour for learning, training for midday supervisors and lunchtime supervisors to promote calm dining halls and healthy, active playgrounds, also training for promoting social and communication skills for learning and training for mental health and wellbeing.
- Jenny’s resources support all her areas of training and are available form her webshop.
- To contact us please phone 01225 767157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on our website. We look forward to hearing form you.
- Do see Jenny’s Calm Dining Halls articles in Headteacher Update and the TES.