A couple of weeks ago, Jenny was delighted to travel to County Meath to meet with Lynda Tully, Support & Development Officer at the Meath County Childcare Committee in Navan. The day was for 124 Early Years Practitioners who gave up their Saturday to attend a fun, lively and informative day. The feedback was fabulous and now we are hoping to see some photographs soon too.
Lynda wrote: “I just want to say a HUGE thank you to both you and of course Jenny. We can’t thank you both enough the day went so well and Jenny really made not only our day but our year! The feedback from all the providers and the evaluation forms have been super and it was so badly needed. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the day and I know that they got so much from the workshop they want to know when they can go again! Again, from all of us here in the office still singing her songs THANK YOU. Lynda Tully, Support and Development Officer, Meath County Childcare Committee, Navan 2017
The feedback from staff delegates was heart-warming too. Here are just a few of the comments from the forms:
- “The most informative and enjoyable course that I have ever been too”
- “Laughed and smiled so much today. Thank you!”
- “A truly fantastic day. Very well organised. Well done to all involved”
- “Best training I have ever experienced”
- “The day was fantastic it met all my needs and more”
- “This was an excellent day and just what all of us in ChildCare needed at the moment to bring back the enthusiasm”
- “Very enjoyable. Very informative. Great workshop. Very positive outlook to follow”
- “Jenny is very uplifting. I don’t mind being here on a Saturday-she helps us as individuals outside work too”
- “Very practical and interactive”
- “Positive, fun and interactive session-very enjoyable and worthwhile. Well done Jenny!”
- “Jenny’s energy is amazing and ‘passes’ it onto her audience. Her experiences are life like and realistic with workable solutions to what could be difficult situations”
- “It was a fabulous day. Very informative, very good speaker would come again”
- “The course made me a new person and be confident in my daily duties with my colleagues and children”
- “Great day, very good timing. Really fun. Loved the mindfulness”
- “Very good talk, great information and very funny”
- “Really enjoyed the day, learnt loads-great ideas but mostly fun with lots of exercise-breaks, singing and dance, It made me feel good so it makes me think how good it would be for the children”
- “Jenny was amazing, fun and great to listen to”
- “Really enjoyed the workshop-Jenny is great at what she does”
Jenny has written and produced resources for Early Years including the Early Years Golden Rules Box Set – co-produced with the National Day Nurseries Association, which we are all very proud of.
Website Managers Notes
1. Jenny Mosley’s conferences and training for early years professionals is renowned for being fun, informative and practical. Contact us for Early Years Training, Circle Time for Early Years, Positive Behaviour Training and Lunchtime Supervisor Training
3. Jenny’s lunchtimes training days and workshops are sought after – INSET days – for lunchtime supervisors to playground games and much more, Jenny helps Midday Supervisors and Lunchtime Supervisors to help develop their practice. For enquiries about training in early years settings and schools please phone 01225 767157 or email email@example.com.
4. For all other training enquiries – including our popular open conferences held around the country through the year. Please phone for Behaviour for Learning, training for health and wellbeing and circle time workshops as well as training for working with parents as partners and more, Click Here or phone 01225 767157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. See our Early Years Training page here.